Friday, April 12, 2013

It's my dream and I will have to find a way to catch it !!!

Life is beautiful , charming, sweet and taste full , not sure what else but you feel it till the day  You know what you wanna  :)  :)   Some times when I recalled my child hood  days I feel a smile on my face , Is not this a proof that those days were so beautiful , so much charming , so much dream full . I tried to think many times why ?  Why ? What is really missing now ? Is this world has changed and this change pulled all those my happiness ?  Why I don't like my 80 K bike the way I used to like my 800 Rs cycle ? I have so many more friends now , I have 3 debit and credit cards , In every 2 months I fly in the sky, Even some times if I like a shirt I don't bother much about it's price tag , I can hear any song I  like, I can always go first day first show to my favorite movie. There are so many beautiful things in life but still why that real happiness is hidden some where ? Why some times laughing face of mine has become a way for me to hide my unhappiness ? In spite of the fact I have all those things which can make life beautiful,    I am missing some thing there out ..... ?

It is not just me , whenever I get a chance to talk to many of my friends I find most of them living in the same situation as I. I tried to find what is really missing ?  suddenly an idea came to my mind,         may be a big car and nice apartment in a nice locality ?  .... no ..never ... It can't be the answer ..there are so many who have this and still they say "life just kat rehi h" ...  yes I think now I found it,        a very beautiful girl if come in your life you will be happy for ever.... but if that true why many times I heard so many  people saying "Life sucks" even they have a beautiful girl in the life .... I looked at hundreds more options but nothing really worked , and it gave me a clear idea that there is nothing outside which gonna give you back real happiness ....it's something we should look inside.

I have to find the answer so I started to dig more in my child hood days .... I was feeling getting lost again in those sweet memories but it was not my job, I went in those memories for an answer ...and I had to find it....... I am feeling close to that answer ...when I was a kid I used to know "What I wanna ?"   I used to have some dreams ......... I used to follow them  like a shadow ...I used to do each and everything which I thought that time will make my dream alive ...and that race to catch my dream always kept me alive , energetic, enthusiastic and filled my child hood with lot of real smiles and happiness .....

I know I can't behave like a kid any more , I know there are few responsibilities on my shoulders for me , my family, my society and that God whose kindness is reason for each more instance I have this soul with my body. I have to work with all these responsibilities together and still chase my dream ..I know it is too difficult but still I have to do it .. It's my dream and I will have to find a way to catch it !!!

3 comments: