Saturday, March 5, 2011

I don't care ....

Hi all It's been a long time since when I saw people writing blogs ....making comment on other's blog ...many time I thought to start writing blog but I drooped the idea .....I don't know why ..but one of the reason is may be I thought who is going to read it .....other guys write such a nice blog ...will I gonna do the same .....? A lot of such questions used to come in my mind and I left the idea "write a blog" .....but things changed after end of college ......and now time has come when I feel "I don't care ...." ...so it's my first but hopefully not the last blog :P

"था वो may २०१० का महिना ,
बैठे बैठे आ रहा था पसीना !!
जब कॉलेज से निकला था ये कमीना !!!! "

So like any other guy/gal ( i don't know much about this species:P ) ....I was disappointed ....I felt things will not be the same ......but one thing was there to make me little bit happy ...MNNIT gave me a job in good company... ...a company known for work life balance .....ok ok salary ...and the most important time to enjoy this ok ok salary .....:)

I left college ......I reached at home ........for a middle class Indian family it's most pleasurable thing "ki unka beta beta apne pero pe khada ho geya " ......so frankly speaking every one in my family was happy ......and ya What every one in my family and even I believe "every breathe we take just an another gift from God ....." ....so we did a Puja .....A dinner for Brahmans ( mostly of them are my chaha , tau , baba ) .......One thing i gonna tell u the dinner was full of sugar content ......I think there is no metropolitan Bangalori who gonna digest it :P .......any way time pass so fast finally the day came 26th jun 2010 ....I left my home...which is situated in a undeveloped town or can say a developed village "Ailum" ....and started for Bangalore my next destiny ....before leaving I got a lot of tips from every one .......So a new journey starts ......I reached Bangalore ......

सुन्दर से होटल में ठहराया गया थे मुझे
फिर २ दिन बाद ऑफिस बुलाया गया मुझे !
पहले ही दिन ऑफिस में मेरे हाथ में दे दिया कागजो का थेला ,
उसमे था बहुत सारे पत्रों का झमेला !!

हर पत्र में थे नुक्से की किसे केरे ऑफिस में उतम वयवहार
पर मेरा दिल की खोज थी साचा पयार !! :P :D
यु आकर की टेबल के चारो ओर हमे था बिठाया ,
मेरे कमीने दिल ने एक और मोका पाया !!

नजरो को ३६० डिग्री घुमाया
घुमती नजरो ने निराशा को पाया
आखिर kenha se meri company को मर्दों की सेना जमा करने का आईडिया आया !!

to be continued .......





14 comments:

  1. sahi Rohit bhai.... ab apki sayari padne ko mila karegi.. :) keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) :) sari company ka yahi haal hai

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to the blogging world rohit bhaii....saari software companies ka yahi haal hai...bas non-tech depts mein kabhi kabhi hariyaali mil jaati.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kya likha hai rohit....mast....hope ki aage isse bhi accha padhne ko mile hume :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. vaah ji vaah kya likha jayde met soch bhi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ashwin yup :)
    @Chunks.,tyagi ,Rajeev ...Thanks .....abe yar time pass ho nahi reha to blog likh diya :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Humhara to Monthly Subscription tha!
    Is Month ka kahan hai Rohit bhai??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sry D :D ...are yar aaj kal m technical blog likhne ki soch reha hu :O hahah ...but i hope next weekend ( 3 days ) weekend tak pakka is vale blog me bhi naya chpater add ker deuga :)...any wayr thanks fr monthly subscription

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very awesum write up rohit bhai !!!

    good going waitting for next part !!!

    ReplyDelete